Here to Help You Smile
Redefining Dental Safety During COVID-19
The safety of our patients and team members has always been our #1 priority. Safety has taken on an even greater importance given the COVID-19 pandemic. Our patients, doctors and team members can feel confident in our new safety measures that go above and beyond the guidelines from the CDC and the American Dental Association by including recommendations from the Professional Dental Alliance (PDA). The PDA is a group of dentists who collaborate to advance patient safety and the quality of care.
We understand the important role dental health plays in your overall health and wellbeing. You can have confidence resuming routine dental care because our team is prepared to provide a safe environment and quality dental care.
Enhanced Infection Control
Updated Visit Protocols
1. Advanced PPE
We are providing additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for doctors, team members and patients.
- Doctors & clinical team: N95 respirator masks, full face shields, full arm gowns, eye protection, gloves
- Office team: Surgical masks, gloves
- Patients: Surgical masks, eye protection, aprons
2. Enhanced Infection Control
Increased efforts to keep the office and treatment areas clean and safe.
- Frequent sanitization of treatment rooms and dental equipment
- Frequent sanitization of non-treatment areas
- Use of rubber dams & high volume suction tips for aerosol procedures
- More frequent hand washing
3. Comprehensive Screening
Screenings to assess the health of patients, doctors and team members.
- Pre-visit health review via phone
- Health questionnaire at check-in
- Temperature check at check-in
- Daily temperature checks for doctors and team members
4. Updated Visit Protocols
Revised office visit to minimize interactions and manage risk.
- Limiting number of patients in office at one time
- Patient hand washing
- Streamlined check-in and check-out processes
- Social distancing in waiting areas
- Removal of items from waiting areas
- No Guest policy*
* Exceptions will be made for young children and patients who have special needs or require assistance
Hi. I’m Doctor Isbell. I’d like to share the advanced safety measures that we have put in place to protect…
Hi! I’m Dr. Isbell and I’d like to share some tips about what to expect at your dental appointment as…